Rugby League's Heroes Of Yesterday
Here is a peek inside Rugby League’s Heroes of Yesterday:
• Paul Morris talks exclusively about the shooting in Rio.
• Terry Lamb tells us what really happened to Ellery Hanley.
• How did Peter Johnston get over to the NFL?
• Ted Goodwin opens up about the viciousness that transpired
during the 1977 Grand Final replay.
• Visiting sick kids in hospital as a release from the pressures of
performance led to Robbie O’Davis becoming a Ronald
McDonald House Patron.
• After growing up in a mission for indigenous families, Percy
Knight went on to be awarded the first-ever Dally M Medal.
• Mick Delroy tells how he was knocked out cold in the 1986
• Tony Cosatto relives the shocking time Cameron Blair came to
his aid after he was severely knocked out in a match against Wests,
and reveals how that dramatic live footage affected his family.
• What’s-a-packeta-Sigsworth? — Phil Sigsworth talks about where
his nickname originated.
• Paul Davis explains how the Newcastle Knights are to blame for
his nephew, Greg Inglis, playing as a Queenslander.
All of this and so many more gems are packed into this book.